Re: FW: Editorial: The Potential of Open Source for the Visually Impa ired

On Thu, Jul 20, 2000 at 04:49:05PM -0700, Brent Fulgham wrote:
> FYI.  This came across the Debian-Press desk today.
>
> This is certainly a worthy project.  Does anyone have
> interest/skills in this area?

I have interest and skills in the area.  As I am planning a big move in
the next two or three weeks, I will need to look into it more closely
after I've gotten settled (I suspect I shall not have time before then),
but a quick scan has caught my eye.

* netgod opens his mailbox and immediately wishes he hadnt