Cluster support

Hi all,

I did not subscribe the list, but one of my friends, who is a Debian Maintainer, suggested me to submit this topic to it... So Please answer me in Cc...

Then...
As said to y friend... I tested all the linux distributions and I rated Debian as the best one.
Anyway, I' m studying the possibility to create a Beowulf or a GFS cluster and I did not find any support under Debian for it, even more many people suggested me to use RedHat (DeadRat), wich as the best support to do it...

Don' t you think it's the moment to create a support for great networks and sites (even for clustering) to come out of this low position against of RedHat for commerce projects?