RFS followed by ITPs ;->

Hey,

This is an Request For Sponsor message. ;-)

(and ITPs:)

ITP cookietool (license: GPL) [I convinced upstream author to change licensing
from `uncertain' to `GPL' ;-)]

 The ``cookietool'' itself eliminates duplicate entries, sorts cookies
 alphabetically or by size if you wish. The ``cdbsplit'' extracts parts
 of the database to a separate file, by keyword, by size, by number, or
 as groups of `similar' cookies.

cookietool could go to main/games and can be downloaded from:

http://hell.pl/baran/tek/linux/debian/cookietool/

ITP ult1mo-fonts (misc licenses, but all non-free according to DFSG).

 Debianized Ult1mo font package with some corrections
 and removed illegal types.

Note: This is bundle of some ISO-8859-2 Type1 scalable fonts. I removed Arial,
Verdana, Courier New and Times T1 types from the source and binary packages, after
confirmation, that these types are illegal (according to Adam Twardoch,
typographer and ATYPI member)

ult1mo-fonts could go to non-free/x11 and can be downloaded from:

http://hell.pl/baran/tek/linux/debian/ult1mo-beta/

Now, if and only if `ttmkfdir' does not belong to the XFree4 source tree (and
would not be packaged into XFree4 xutils package, I did not check this out):

ITP ttmkfdir (license: X11 type)

 .
 ``This program is for users of xfsft by Juliusz Chroboczek
   and Mark Leisher. It reads TrueType fonts and creates a
   suitable fonts.scale file for use with the above mentioned
   X font server.'' (Joerg Pommnitz' README)
 .
 `ttmkfdir' works excellent for both TT-aware fontservers,
 i.e. xfsft and xfs-xtt.

ttmkfdir could go into main/x11 and can be downloaded from:

http://hell.pl/baran/tek/linux/debian/ttmkfdir

I work also on package with some GPLed console fonts, but for now it
needs some work on debconf scripts. If someone wants to test it (any
feedback appreciated), it can be downloaded from:

http://hell.pl/baran/tek/linux/debian/fonty-extra/

Every package is signed with my GPG key, and my public key can be
downloaded from:

http://hell.pl/baran/tek/pgp/jubal-public.gpg

best regards,
Jubal

--
[ Miros/law L Baran, baran-at-knm-org-pl, neg IQ, cert AI ] [ 0101010 is ]
[ BOF2510053411, makabra.knm.org.pl/~baran/, alchemy pany ] [ The Answer ]

                  I do desire we may be better strangers.