Re: new fields in debian/control

> I could definately see where you do 'dpkg-buildpackage -O debian' or
> 'dpkg-buildpackage -O corel'

What?  Why would anyone want a proliferation of packages that are identical
except for one control field?  If Plagiarism GNU+Linux wants to take my
package, modify nothing except the control file, what purpose does it serve
to have bug reports go to them instead of to me?  In fact, what purpose does
it serve to even have the duplicate package at all?

If, on the other hand, they're actually going to modify the packing so that
all binaries live in /usr/local/var, then they should modify the Origin and
take credit for their genius.