Sources of Source-Navigator are now available under GNU GPL

Homepage of Source-Navigator is here:

http://sources.redhat.com/sourcenav/

Cygnus Code Fusion is a collection of GNU programming tools. GCC, gdb etc. are
part of it, of course, and they are available as Debian packages, already.
It also includes such tools as Insight (front-end for gdb debugger), that is
not yet available as Debian-package and, of course, Source Navigator. AFAIK
Source Navigator was actually the last non-free piece of Code Fusion.

IMNSHO What Debian-developers must do next, is this:

Create Debian packages of rest of the tools included in Cygnus Code Fusion
(Insight, Source navigator and maybe others) and after that create task
package called "task-code-fusion", that depends on all of them.

Here is homepage of Code Fusion:

http://www.cygnus.com/codefusion/

Code Fusion is actually a bundle of Source Navigator and GNUPro Tools:

http://www.redhat.com/products/cygnus.html

P.S: I don not subscribe these lists, but I am smart enough to read mailing
list archives in WWW and if you want, you can Cc: to me.

--
Juhapekka "naula" Tolvanen * U of Jyväskylä * juhtolv@st.jyu.fi
http://www.cc.jyu.fi/~juhtolv/ * * "STRAIGHT BUT NOT NARROW !!"