Re: OTA: kdrill

WNPP: Philip Brown (upstream author) will take ownership of the kdrill
package. I will sponsor him meanwhile since he is not a maintainer
currently.

On Thu, Jul 13, 2000 at 11:24:56AM +0200, Oliver M . Bolzer wrote:
> Hi!
>
> On Thu, Jul 13, 2000 at 12:36:30AM -0400, Fabien Ninoles <fabien@Nightbird.TZoNE.ORG> wrote...
> > I'm offering to adoption my kdrill package which is an
> > excellent kanji search tool as well as a Kanji Drill.
>
> I'd like to take it. I already read and write Japanese fluently but have
> some friends who would benefit very much from this nice tool.
>
> Also as I'm one of those really many stuck in the NM queue, I'd need
> sponsoring for this package.

Sorry, it seems that the upstream author was quicker on this one ;)
Philip Brown ask me to sponsor him since he decide to run debian
himself and want to become a Debian Maintainer. Thanks however for your
kind offer.

--
Fabien Niñoles                /  /          fabien@tzone.org