ITP: linuxdoc-tools

I intend to package the linuxdoc-tools for woody.

The linuxdoc-tools (http://www.debian.org/~sano/linuxdoc-tools) is
a set of conversion tools for the LinuxDoc DTD SGML file.
I am the maintainer of sgml-tools (v1) for potato, but it is orphaned
by the upstream, and some authors in LDP still needs the support of
the tool for LinuxDoc DTD.  Therefore I created the new branch on the
basis of sgml-tools 1.0.9 in order to do bug-fixes thoroughly, and
gave it a new name "linuxdoc-tools" instead of "sgml-tools-v1" to avoid
the confusion with the older sgmltools-2 and the current sgmltools-lite.

If you have comments, please send the copy of your mail to me
directly, since I am not subscribed to debian-devel list now.

Regards.
--
  Taketoshi Sano: <sano@debian.org>,<sano@debian.or.jp>,<kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp>