Downloaded from: http://kano.technolust.cx/memopanel-6.4.tar.gz
Author: Toshiaki Kanosue
Homepage: http://kano.technolust.cx/memopanel.html

I have a sponsor who can upload packages :)

| Pete Lypkie      Developer  | Telephone: 688-9137 Ext. 117   |
| Stormix Technologies Inc.   | Encrypted email preferred.     |
| http://www.stormix.com/     | see http://www.keyserver.net/  |
Opinions expressed in this email are not necessarily those of my employer.