ITP libtext-query-perl

I intend to package Text::Query Perl module.
I need it to package catalog (I will send an ITP for this later)

This module provides an object that matches a data source
 against a query expression.

Query expressions are compiled into an internal form when anew
object is created or the `prepare' method is called; they  are
 not recompiled on each match.
The class provided by this module uses four packages to process
the query. The query parser parses the question and calls a
query expression builder (internal form of the question). The
optimizer is then called to reduce the complexity of the expression.
The solver applies the expression on a data source.

License: not determined but certainly GPL or Artistic (waiting for
upstream authors' answer)

This would go in main.

Any comments welcome.

--