Re: debfind.net (was: GNOME-HELIX)

>>>> "JH" == Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> writes:

[...]

z> Shall Debian consider to accept special entity from a
z> commercial company which complies to DFSG on their
z> Debian related work? Shall there's be something as a
z> Debian consotium? What does the consitution say?

>> Interesting. No answer?

JH> Well we discussed this 2 years ago, and reached a conclusion which
JH> everyone has obviously forgotten. :-P

Really ? Nobody can recall the conclusion ?

Christian
--
Gnome-applets 1.2.0, Gnome-core 1.2.1, Gnome-pim1.2.0, Gnome-utils_1.2.0
           Sawfish 0.28.1, Gogo 2.35, Gkrellm/Xmms plugin