Re: new-maintainer@debian.org

28.06.2000 pisze Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho (gaia@iki.fi):

> True.  I believe Lauri was referring to a European country that was
> but isn't.

DDR, die Deutsche Demokratische Republik, or German Democratic Republic
(which was not democratic in any way /such twisted language was typical
for communist regime/, the second German country, under soviet reign).

Jubal

--
[ Miros/law L Baran, baran-at-knm-org-pl, neg IQ, cert AI ] [ 0101010 is ]
[ BOF2510053411, makabra.knm.org.pl/~baran/, alchemy pany ] [ The Answer ]

       ``We don't care. We don't have to. We're the Phone Company.''