Re: Debian 2.2 Release.

On Mon, 26 Jun 2000, Tomasz Wegrzanowski wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 26, 2000 at 03:26:29PM +0200, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> > (seriously, I expect it to be about 3 weeks from now)
>
> Potato is 5 months old now.
> It will be half year old at time of release,
> and this is not reasonable age in free software world.

potato is stable in a few weeks. It's nearly half a year old, but not
outdated.

If you always want to use the latest software you can use unstable - then
you'll get the latest software including the latest bugs.

A good compromise between is testing of Anthony Towns. Have a look at
http://auric.debian.org/~ajt/ for more information on this one.

cu,
Adrian

                -- Mahatma Ghandi