Re: request: 'include' directive for sources.list

On Sun, Jun 25, 2000 at 09:58:42AM +0900, Atsuhito Kohda wrote:
> For example;
>
> # See sources.list(5) for more information, especial
> # Remember that you can only use http, ftp or file URIs
> deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian stable main contrib non-free
> deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable non-US
> include unofficial.list
> include private.list
Sounds like a cool feature! It would be even better if a

include http://www.debian.org/apt.list

would be supported. Yes I know that would be a security risc, but
imagine one is having a local (intranet) mirror where one adds or
removes parts of the tree.
One could easly adjust apt.list, or whatever the file is
called on the server and do an apt-get update on each machine, instead
of fireing up an editor on each machine...

Hope you get the point?

Thanks,

Matthias
--
+-------------created at Sun Jun 25 13:25:58 CEST 2000-----------------+
|    Matthias Berse                          Phone:+49-2323-42397      |

"If you can, help others.  If you can't, at least don't hurt others."
-- the Dalai Lama