RE: annoucement: auto-login patch for xdm

>===== Original Message From Oswald Buddenhagen <ob6@inf.tu-dresden.de> =====
>

>ps: are there already other implementations of x-based auto-login? ;-/

libranet.com has done a nice distro of debian 2.2 which includes an
auto-login.

>pps: please cc me, as i unsubscribed from the lists due to a lack of
>time. well, at least on debian-user cc-ing is the normal procedure anyway
>... :)

This e-mail has been sent to  you  courtesy of OperaMail,  a
free  web-based  service  from  Opera  Software,  makers  of
the award-winning Web Browser - http://www.operasoftware.com