ITP: libnet-daemon-perl & libplrpc-perl

I've actually got both of these packaged.  I'm waiting for my sponsor,
Jeff Licquia, to check them out and dupload them.  Both licenses are
"Same as perl itself or GPL".

I'm packaging these for the use of DBI::Proxy over our network.

I'm pretty sure I've got most everything set up correctly, but I think
they'll both need lintian overrides.  The 'require's listed below for
libnet-daemon-perl aren't actually required.  They are checks to see
if they're available.  And the 'use's in libplrpc-perl refer to the
other package here.

W: libplrpc-perl: perl-script-uses-unknown-module \
  ./usr/lib/perl5/RPC/PlServer.pm use Net::Daemon ()
W: libplrpc-perl: perl-script-uses-unknown-module \
  ./usr/lib/perl5/RPC/PlClient.pm use Net::Daemon::Log ()
W: libnet-daemon-perl: perl-script-uses-unknown-module \
  ./usr/lib/perl5/Net/Daemon.pm require Thread
W: libnet-daemon-perl: perl-script-uses-unknown-module \
  ./usr/lib/perl5/Net/Daemon/Log.pm require Win32::EventLog

Apt sources.list lines

deb http://milliways.cx/debian unstable main
deb-src http://milliways.cx/debian unstable main

 new debian package, version 2.0.
 size 43154 bytes: control archive= 1036 bytes.
     394 bytes,    12 lines      control
     819 bytes,    11 lines      md5sums
     297 bytes,     8 lines   *  postinst             #!/bin/sh
     214 bytes,     6 lines   *  prerm                #!/bin/sh
 Package: libnet-daemon-perl
 Version: 0.30-1
 Section: interpreters
  portable server applications in a very simple way. The module is
  designed for Perl 5.005 and threads, but can work with fork() and
  Perl 5.004.

 new debian package, version 2.0.
 size 33688 bytes: control archive= 1179 bytes.
     571 bytes,    14 lines      control
     924 bytes,    13 lines      md5sums
     277 bytes,     8 lines   *  postinst             #!/bin/sh
     204 bytes,     6 lines   *  prerm                #!/bin/sh
 Package: libplrpc-perl
 Version: 0.2012-1
 Section: interpreters
  Perl RPC simplifies the writing of Perl based client/server
  applications.  RPC::PlServer is the package used on the server side,
  and you guess what RPC::PlClient is for.  plRPC works by defining a set
  of of functions that may be executed by the client.