More Recent versions of mozilla

Has anyone arranged anykind of autobuild for mozilla, i would be
interested in using mozilla on my Linux too, but due to lack of bandwidth
and computing power i'm unable to use the nightlies of mozilla.

the recent nightlies have gained much in stability and speed so it would
be nice to use those with Linux, as i already use them in my WindowsNT...

also i'm a bit unwilling to install non-debianized packages to my
computer, as i don't want to spend time cleaning this machine.

Regards, Sami Haahtinen