Re: ITP: gnocatan

On Mon, 29 May 2000, Sebastian Rittau wrote:

> On Mon, May 29, 2000 at 10:08:21AM +1000, Frank Copeland wrote:
> > Sebastian Rittau wrote:
>
> > >Sorry to disappoint you, but gnocatan already seems to be packaged:
>
> > I think you'll find that Gnocatan was packaged by its author Dave Cole, but
> > it is not (yet) part of the Debian distribution.
>
> Ah, now that you mention it I remember having downloaded Gnocatan
> somewhere. So, it's good to see someone putting it into Debian.
So let Jeff Breidenbach <jeff@jab.org> do the work he was intendet to do!
Hey boys that are great news after coming from holidays.  I newer noticed
the existence of the free program of my and my wifes most beloved
board games.  Now the only reason for a dos partition to play the
DOS-game (which doesn't run in DosEmu) will vanish.  Hope to see the
package soon here.

Kind regards

        Andreas.