Debian developers in Central Pennsylvania?

  Hello all.  I'm currently inching my way through the new-maintainer process,
but the identification phase has introduced some difficulties.  I think the
easiest way to solve them is to get my public key signed by a developer, which
avoids the circuitous and painful authentication mechanisms I've been trying
to use.  Are there any Debian developers in the Central Pennsylvania area
(particularly State College and the vicinity) who would be willing to do this?
I'll be in the area until August 1st.

  If not, I'll see if I can find someone up in New England when I return to
campus in the fall..the developer map shows a lot of dots up there :-) [1]

   Thanks,
  Daniel

  [1] of course, hopefully the person I asked to verify my identity will have
     read his email and responded by then, but I'm beginning to lose hope..

--
/----------------- Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@brown.edu> -----------------\
|      f u cn rd ths,     |     Fate always wins...                           |