Re: Can we have a debate?

Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:

> Would it be possible for some people to actually
> write out some *reasoning* and put it on a
> website somewhere so I (and others) can
> actually follow it.

Indeed. I absolutely agreed.
Ok, shall we get ready for the aftermath, although hot discussion may
continue for a while. :-)

Since it may the largest flame in this century/millenium, it maybe
reasonable somebody, I think our project leader DPL may in a
position, start to try to contact with GR's original proposer,
John Goerzen <jgoerzen@complete.org> or <jgoerzen@progenylinux.com>
how to settle down this issue, hopefully within this week.

Additionally suggested is that we'd better to start thinking
some rules and/or procedures how to settle down such a millenium
flame like this case.
--
Shigekazu Noka <mailto:noka@md.neweb.ne.jp>
"Discuss hard for the better but always control the process"