Re: KDE questions

Stefan Westerfeld wrote:

>                             Maybe you could also discuss packaging code
> which was only written for the sole purpose to be run with KDE.

This is a double-standard.  Being a GPLed application written
specififically with the intent of being linked against an
incompatible license wasn't good enough for XForms-based
applications last less than a year ago.  I wonder it some weren't
even removed from potato because of this.

--
Peter Galbraith, research scientist          <GalbraithP@dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Maurice Lamontagne Institute, Department of Fisheries and Oceans Canada