Adam McKenna <adam-debian@flounder.net> writes:

> I haven't used postfix, but I feel obligated to point out (yet again) that
> the only reason qmail isn't in main is because the author does not allow
> modified binaries to be distributed,

Just like a lot other non-free stuf. It is minor details that makes
them non-free. If a license forbids commercial distribution of a
program it is non-free, it is also that kind of packages this
resolution will hurt not the big bad commercial "you can try a demo out
but you have to pay tommorow" kind of programs.

--
Peter, who thinks this resolution will hurt the wrong people.