Re: Clarifications

On Thu, Jun 08, 2000 at 01:03:40PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> So an alternative, might be:
> 	/pub/debian/dists/
> 		slink/
> 			main/
> 			add-ons/

Bleh. And what I neglected to say is that as this is a purely technical
proposal (it removes no features and adds some, and changes no policy,
contracts or other statements of purpose, albeit politically motivated),
it needs someone willing and able to implement it. If people think it's a
good idea, and if non-free isn't removed, I think I'm willing to do this.

Cheers,
aj

I don't speak for anyone save myself. GPG encrypted mail preferred.

                                      -- Dave Clark