ITP: bsd-ftpd

Dear Friends

I packed bsd-ftpd 0.3.1 today. It a port of OpenBSD 2.6 ftpd. It has
IPv6 and debconf support.
Homepage: http://www.eleves.ens.fr:8080/home/madore/programs/#prog_ftpd-BSD
License: BSD

---
Source: bsd-ftpd
Section: net
 This is a GNU/Linux port of the FTP server from OpenBSD. Consequently, it is
 believed to be quite secure. It is meant as an alternative to wu-ftpd
 (the latter is very featureful, but has been known to contain security holes).

 Other interessting features are support for IPv6 and an internal ls.
---

If no one objects, I will upload it in the next days.

bye
 Michael

--
GPG Fingerprint = EA71 B296 4597 4D8B 343E  821E 9624 83E1 5662 C734