Request for key signing - CT, USA

Since the new new-maintainer queue is producing developers, I would
like to get my key signed so I can put my application in again. I'm
located in the US, Connecticut, and more specifically the Greater
Hartford area. If you would be willing to meet me and verify my
identity, please send me email.

While sending another email about this subject I had an idea. We have
a list of developer co-ordinates on www.debian.org; presumably these
are mapped to names/emails somewhere private. A potential developer
could submit their co-ordinates to the website, and any developers
marked as 'available to sign keys'[1] could receive a notification that
someone is looking in their area. Has this been proposed before?
(probably, but then it's worth a shot... ;-)

[1] as a concession to the objection that this would be a form of
`spamming' developers.

--
There is no TRUTH. There is no REALITY. There is no CONSISTENCY. There
are no ABSOLUTE STATEMENTS. I'm very probably wrong. -- BSD fortune(6)