ilu-javadev and jdk conflict on ${os_name}

Hi, developers,

I apt-get source'd ilu trying to compile in the java support.
Have some troubles here:

1. the ./configure in ilu want a directory within jdk packages
that is /usr/lib/jdk1.1/include/${os_name} to have machine
dependent header files. While the ${os_name} compiled into
linux-gnu, and the exact jdk directory is ./linux (i.e. w/o gnu)
I don't know how to resolve it. (now i just root'd a symlink.)

2. someone ever compiled the ilu-javadev deb? i am now failed
to do this. and i need help. :)

best regards,
zhaoway

21CN(www.21cn.com)ÓëÍøÒ×(www.163.com)¹²Í¬Ö§³ÖCNNICµ÷²é£¬