Intent to package VMailMgr

>From the Homepage of VMailMgr http://em.ca/~bruceg/vmailmgr :

VMailMgr (short for Virtual MAIL ManaGeR) is a package
of programs designed to manage multiple domains of mail
addresses and mailboxes on a single host. It co-operates
with qmail for mail delivery and program control.
It features:

* A password checking interface between qmail-popup and
  qmail-pop3d which replaces the usual checkpassword, as
  well as an authentication module for Courier IMAP, that
  provide access to the virtual mailboxes by one of three
  methods:
  + IP-based virtual server access
    (invisible to the POP3 user)
  + username-based access
    (username-virtualuser)
  + hostname-based access
    (virtualuser@virtual.host or virtualuser:virtual.host)
* CDB-based password tables to speed up access for domains
  of any size.
* Tools to setup a virtual domain, add and delete
  individual virtual users and aliases, and to change
  passwords.
* CGI programs to accomplish the above tasks from a set of
  web pages.
* A native PHP library to compliment or replace the CGIs.
* A daemon process that securely directs the operation of
  the CGIs and PHP code.
* A separate delivery agent that automatically deals with
  any address inside a virtual domain from a single
  .qmail-default file.

This is my first attempt to build a debian package and I feel that it is going
quite good :-). The package compiles and can be installed/removed without
problems. Additionally Courier-IMAP support has been compiled in and an
init.d script has been made.

            Regards/
                  /Ole Kaas