Re: WNPP requests

On 5/31/2000 5:38, Jordi Mallach at jordi@sindominio.net wrote:

> On Tue, May 30, 2000 at 07:11:35PM -0700, Carl B. Constantine wrote:
>> create packages for three orphaned packages: macutils, gnotes, and iplogger.
>
> I thought Iplogger was unmaintained and obsoleted by ippl? Is it worth to
> continue work on this?

that may be true in which case that WNPP list is severely out of date and
needs to be updated to reflect the correct status.

I noticed that exim wasn't in potato and only 2.05 was in stable. Is anyone
maintaining Exim at all?

--
Carl B. Constantine             (carl@os-s.com)    Phone: 250.953.2650
Open Source Solutions Inc.                           Fax: 250.953.2659

     "I feel like a genocidal maniac when emacs asks me if I want
                       to kill 10789 characters."