[Zeroth Conf.] Who is coming directly from Stuttgart ?

Hello,

In order to organize the accommodation, I need to know the names of the
developers coming directly from the LinuxTag in Stuttgart, and who plan
to arrive in Bordeaux the 3th or 4th (I will be there the 4th PM).

I already know that Othar Pasteka and Edward Betts will be in this case.
Any others ?

Note : The debianers will be accommodated in the same place, at 50 meters
from the site of the Conference.

For the ones who still haven't registered themselves, please do it (the
site is http://lsm.abul.org/, and then select the link registration).

The details are discussed on debian@lsm.abul.org (the reply to is set).

Cu,
--
Thierry LARONDE <thierry.laronde@polynum.com>
10, rue du Bel Air, 74000 ANNECY / Tel.-Fax : 33.(0)4.50.67.46.61