Re: ITP: danish dictionary for aspell (adanish)

Peter Makholm <peter@makholm.net> wrote:

> I intend to package a danish dictionary and phonetic data for use
> with aspell. Should we make some update-aspell-dictionaries thingy
> like the one ispell uses?

This will change in ispell in the (hopefully near) future.  Rafael
Laboissière <rafael@debian.org> and David Coe
(see package dictionaries-common under
http://master.debian.org/~rafael/dictionaries-common/ ), which should
allow to select dictionaries by using debconf.  The only problem is,
that this seems to sleep at the moment and we have to bring _all_
ispell dictionaries and wordlists to the new format before we can push
it into the distribution :-(

Tschoeeee

        Roland

--