Re: what's up with security?

> - A temp file race in openldap. I can't seem to find anything clear
>   about what version it is fixed in, so I don't know if we are
>   vulnerable.

openldap (1:1.2.10-3) frozen unstable; urgency=low

  * Fix all /tmp races (bad bad bad) per RHAT advisory

 -- Ben Collins <bcollins@debian.org>  Fri, 21 Apr 2000 20:15:52 -0400

I think this is fairly obvious. Note, this is frozen and unstable only
(not released Debian distributions), so there was no security advisory.
AFAIK, this is normal for Debian. I told Wichert about the fix, and that's
pretty much all I can do.

Ben