RE: End of first test cycle, new packages installed

> I've installed the following packages in frozen.  This is all I had time
> for today, but I think I got all the important ones.

What about pmac-fdisk-cross_0.1-3 (mac-fdisk_0.1-3_m68k.changes)? It's been
sitting in incoming since sometime in March IIRC, its predecessor was
mysteriously removed from the archive. This package is essential to build
the m68k boot-floppies.

Nick
Nick Holgate <holgate@debian.org>
PGP key from public servers : Key ID DF3E8223