Re: Release-critical Bugreport for May 19, 2000

At Tue, 23 May 2000 16:48:21 -0600,
lamont@debian.org wrote:

> > Can't you sign the package with your PGP key until your GPG key is
> > accepted into the keyring?
>
> That's why I generated the GPG key. :=(
>
> The upload signed by my PGP key was rejected because it wasn't signed with
> a GPG key...

It seems there are your PGP key, but no your GPG key in keyring.

auric% gpg --keyring /org/ftp.debian.org/scripts/dinstall/debian-keyring.pgp --list-keys lamont
pub  1024R/46F3212D 1994-10-27 LaMont Jones <lamont@hp.com>
uid                            LaMont Jones <lamont@socks.hp.com>
uid                            LaMont Jones <lamont@cup.hp.com>

auric% gpg --keyring /org/ftp.debian.org/scripts/dinstall/debian-keyring.gpg --list-keys lamont
gpg: error reading key: public key not found

So package signed your GPG key will be rejected.

Regards,
Fumitoshi UKAI