Re: PROPOSAL: complete list of documentation files, "man <packagename>", all man pages refer to said doc list in "See Also" section

Julian Gilbey <J.D.Gilbey@qmw.ac.uk> writes:

> On Fri, May 19, 2000 at 05:27:48PM -0700, Joey Hess wrote:
> > | Is there any naming convention for debian-specific documentation
> > | packages?  I would have expected such things to be called debian-blah,
> > | similar to debian-policy.
> >
> > What do folks think?
>
> I've long wanted to see that!  The primary packages I'd like to see
> change their names are:
> packaging-manual, developers-reference, maint-guide, doc-debian

ACK! (I'm not a developer (yet?), but I hope my opinion as "heavy
user" counts as well ;-))

Andy
--
Andreas Rottmann (Dru@ICQ, 54523380@ICQ)
Pfeilgasse 4-6/725, A-1080 Wien, Austria, Europe