ITP: mozilla-ldapsdk (Java LDAP classes)

Hi!

I intend to package the Java classes from the Mozilla project for LDAP
access (the license is Mozilla Public License 1.1). If nobody objects,
I will upload the packages within the next days:

Source: mozilla-ldapsdk
Section: contrib/libs
Maintainer: Stefan Gybas <sgybas@debian.org>
Build-Depends: debhelper (>= 2.0.40), jdk1.1, jikes
Standards-Version: 3.1.1

Package: libldap-java
Architecture: all
Section: contrib/libs
Depends: java-common
 Java classes from the Mozilla project for accesing LDAP (Lightweight Directory
 Access Protocol) servers. These classes work with all common LDAP servers,
 including OpenLDAP, and enable you to write applications which access, manage,
 and update the information stored in an LDAP directory.
 .
 For more information about the Mozilla LDAP SDK see the home page at
 http://www.mozilla.org/directory/.

Package: libldap-java-doc
Architecture: all
Section: contrib/doc
Depends: libldap-java (= ${Source-Version})
Suggests: www-browser
 Javadoc documentation and examples for using the Mozilla LDAP classes.
 .

--
Stefan Gybas