Re: The lilo problem

It's not the size of the kernel itself, but the size reported at the end
of the compile:
Root device is (3,1)
Boot sector 512 bytes.
Setup is 1284 bytes.
System is 405 kb.
I don't remember which one, but I think IF the system is bigger than the
boot sector you will get a kernel is to big message.

Hope this helps...

Steve Przepiora