Re: First Debian Conference : the program

On Wed, May 17, 2000 at 11:45:19AM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Wed, 17 May 2000, Thierry Laronde wrote:
>
> > I know : the most important is to initiate a (good) tradition, and to
> > have more time, the next time, to organize all that. But that's all
> > questions that we have the opportunity to debate.
> I think it has to be said at this place:  Thanks Thierry that you
> catched the opportunity LSM give us to meet each other.  Yesterday
> I filled my registration form and hopefully all will go well.

*blush* Thanks, but I'm not the only one ; at the moment I'm just a
typing (and shouting) monkey ;)

Andreas has had the good reflex : use the registration form.
My role, at the moment, is only to handle the problems *sigh*. So, if all
goes well, I'm not concerned, but if something goes wrong, don't hesitate
to get in touch with me.

Kind regards,
--
Thierry LARONDE <thierry.laronde@polynum.com>
10, rue du Bel Air, 74000 ANNECY / Tel.-Fax : 33.(0)4.50.67.46.61