Re: Two questions about the Debian ftp-server

On Wed, 17 May 2000, Petr Cech wrote:

> > 1. Updates for packages in woody are being installed, but since at about
> >    two weeks no new are being installed to woody.
>
> only two weeks? come on. there are packages waiting over two month there

Yes, and I don't know why this happened to some packages. But for at about
two weeks there were NO new packages installed to woody.

> > 2. The last two Mondays, there were no "New Debian *** Packages" mails
> >    going to debian-changes.
>
> debian-changes is for stable, there shouldn't be much trafic. debian-devel-changes
> has plenty of installed packages every day.

You aren't subscribed to debian-changes? There are "New Debian ***
Packages" mails (one per arch) every Monday that inform about new
installed packages to all distributions. This might be something like a
digest of debian-devel-changes (I'm not subscribed to
debian-devel-changes).

> 				Petr Cech

cu,
Adrian