Two questions about the Debian ftp-server

[Note: this mail is not meant to attack anyone; these are only questions
       on two things I'm wondering about]

Hi,

I don't know if these two things are related to the first test cycle for
potato and/or the move of the ftp-server:

1. Updates for packages in woody are being installed, but since at about
   two weeks no new are being installed to woody.

2. The last two Mondays, there were no "New Debian *** Packages" mails
   going to debian-changes.

Are these two things intended?

cu,
Adrian