Re: ILoveGNU

On Tue, May 09, 2000 at 07:59:34AM -0400, Raul Miller wrote:
> The "GPL is a virus" joke might have been funny, once, many years ago.
> But, after a thousand times or so, it really starts getting old.

I don't know, I think "ILoveGNU" is kinda cute in a very twisted, perverse
way.  =>  I guess it takes a very twisted, perverse sense of humor to
truly be amused to full the fullest extent possible by such a rediculous
comparison - even if it does result in an excuse to print up a few nifty
bumperstickers which read "ILoveGNU" with the FSF address below that...

I'd probably buy one if someone were to make some!  ;>

<james> abuse me.  I'm so lame I sent a bug report to
        debian-devel-changes