Re: ITP: ZWiki

On Mon, 8 May 2000, Gregor Hoffleit wrote:

> I intend to package ZWiki, a Wiki clone based on Zope.
>
> <...>
>
> I still wonder if I should call the package zwiki or zope-zwiki.

If Zope is going to be as popular as I think it is, I suspect that there
will be lots of namespace collisions with other packages down the road.
Therefore, I'd recommend "zope-zwiki" and other future Zope
products/add-ons do the same.  This also makes it easy for folks to find
the package.

tony

  tony@mancill.com     | If we all work together,
http://www.debian.org  |    we can totally disrupt the system.  (fortune)