Re: OT: Does anybody have a good mail filter rule for this list.

Thus spake Steve Greenland (stevegr@debian.org):

> On 02-May-00, 08:49 (CDT), Paul M Sargent <pauls@3dlabs.com> wrote:
> > A bit offtopic, but I'm trying to work out a good procmail rule to filter
> > off mail from this mailing list.
> >
> > Anybody have one?
>
> Checkout the examples in /usr/share/doc/devscripts

Hmm, I don't have that file. In what package is it?

BTW, I use the following procmail rule:

:0
* ^x-mailing-list:.*debian-devel@lists.debian.org
debian-devel

--
cu,
dex.

``As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not
certain, and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality.''
                                                         Albert Einstein