ITP: NAMG

NAMG is the Net Address Mail Grabber, a tool to retrieve mail
from the web-mail system netaddress.com (aka usa.net), similar
to the way fetchmail works. It's available from David Symonds at
http://www.zipworld.com.au/~gsymonds/NAMG/

Note that source archive for the current version (0.2.3) doesn't contain
a license. I have an e-mail from the author confirming his intent to use
the GPL (which I'll include in the debian/copyright file), and asking
me to add that license to the Debian package. Is there a problem with
that? Must I wait until next upstream release?

Here's the control file:

Source: namg
Section: mail
Maintainer: Steve Greenland <stevegr@debian.org>
Standards-Version: 3.0.1

Package: namg
Architecture: any
Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}
 Net@dress (usa.net) is a free web-based e-mail service. Originally, they
 allowed POP3 access as well, but then started charging for it. Namg (NetAddress
 Mail Grabber) retrieves your e-mail from there site and inserts it into your
 normal mail stream.

Thanks,
Steve
~