Re: Release-critical Bugreport for April 28, 2000

On 00-04-30 lantz moore wrote:
> Christian Kurz <shorty@debian.org> writes:
> > On 00-04-28 BugScan reporter wrote:
> > > Package: rplay-client (debian/main)
> > > Maintainer: lantz moore <lmoore@debian.org>
> > >   63176  rplay-client: recompile against libreadline4
> >
> > Fixed package on master.debian.org/~shorty/rcb.

> i have a fix for this (and a couple other small things) ready to go.
> however, i'm a little unsure where to upload -- should i upload to
> unstable, or both frozen and unstable.  the bug report seems to suggest
> that this is only a problem in unstable, but...

For potato, only the recompilation of the package with libreadline4
instead of libreadlineg2 is needed and such a recompilation will be
definitely accept by our release-manager. I'm not sure, if he will
accept the package also, if it includes other fixes or features. So, I
would recommend contacting him, as I'm a bit unsure.

Ciao
     Christian
--
          Debian Developer and Quality Assurance Team Member