Re: Intent to create debian package for fai

Andreas Tille wrote:

> I quote from a former mail to this topic:
> > Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 17:42:40 +0300
> > From: Eray Ozkural <erayo@cs.bilkent.edu.tr>
> > To: debian-beowulf <debian-beowulf@lists.debian.org>,
> > debian-devel <debian-devel@lists.debian.org>
> > Subject: FAI progress + questions
> >
> > I'd indicated my intent to package FAI (Fully Automatic
> > Installation), which can non-interactively install nodes
> > in a Debian based cluster. I'd like to consult you some points
> > which are not totally clear to me.
>
> May be you should share your efforts.

He's the upstream author. You know, I asked on this list and
on debian-beowulf, multiple times whether there was any work
going on in the upstream for a package. If then, I would gladly
just use it, but then I contacted the upstream author. He did
tell me he is working on a package. Of course I sent a moderate
list of suggestions along with a previous post of mine to him.

I think he's already evaluating the feedback, because I need
this thing pretty soon now. :) [Oh, I talked real pragmatic]

Best Sources,

--
 +  Eray "eXa" Ozkural                   .      .   .  . . .