Intent to create debian package for fai

I like to announce, that I'm working on making "fai" a debian package

fai -- fully automatic installation tool

Currently I'm hacking FAI, to make it work with potato and adding new
features. Also the directory structure is converted to make it FHS
compliant. Then I have to read all the manuals a maintainer should
read. Is somebody going to add this information to

            Thomas Lange
Institut fuer Informatik        mailto:lange@informatik.Uni-Koeln.DE
   Universitaet zu Koeln
            Pohligstr. 1        Telefon: +49 221 470 5303
             50969 Koeln        Fax    : +49 221 470 5317