Re: Type1 fonts...

Michael Sobolev <mss@transas.com> wrote:

> So maybe something like menu system would solve such problems...

Yes. But we have to find out which program needs which information.
In addition to this we need some mechanism to give the local admin a
chance to disable some fonts for some programs...

> I should check that update-fonts-{scale,alias} (8) scripts...

They are only for X11 but maybe this can be used as a backend for your
above to write program...

> PS  What does `Tschoeeee' mean? :)

Something like "see you", "so long", "goodbye",... in German jargon.

Tschoeeee

        Roland

--
 * roland@spinnaker.de * http://www.spinnaker.de/ *