Needs some advice on...

Hai,

my name is Ries van Twisk.
I'm already written programs for the DOS environment,
but never done it in Linux. I have made a conversion program that
converts a outlook 5.0 <*.dbx> file to a standard unix mailbox.
The program itself is running fine (it needs some more testing...). U
know there is a perl script that does the job, but it didn't work for
me. Lot's of mails where missing and attachments where gone.

Is there anybody on this list that can take a quick look at me make
file and my TODO file and point's me in the right direction? I don't
need any programming advice, but only thing like: Take a look at
source xxxx, or why did you make your makefile like this, it should
like like xxxx.
Just things like that.

Anyway. If anybody want's to take a quick look, i'll be happy to send
them my tar file.

Regards,
Ries van Twisk

PS: I apologise if this message doesn't belongs to the list. If so,
please send me a mail address to send this kind of messages to.