Re: Translations for debconf scripts please...

On Sun, Apr 23, 2000 at 09:45:35AM +0200, Florian Bartels wrote:
> Other German Speakers: Please correct any mistakes
>
> Language: German
> Character-set: ISO-8859-1 (ISO Latin-1)
>

> On Sam, 22 Apr 2000, Turbo Fredriksson wrote:
>
> > I'd like as many people as possible to translate these debconf template
> > to there own language. Currently I have English and Swedish, but more
> > wouldn't be wrong :)
> >
> > This is for my Roxen package(-s)... I'd be happy for any translation...
> >
> > -----
> > Template: roxen/error_change_owner
> >  You must make sure that the Roxen server process can write to these
> >  directories, or you changes will be lost!
> >  .
> >  Please press ENTER to continue...
>
> Konnte den Eigner des Konfigurations- oder Logverzeichnisses nicht
  Kann       Besitzer                   und/oder
> ändern! Bitte stellen Sie sicher, dass der Roxen-Server-Prozess in diese
> Verzeichnisse schreiben kann, oder ihre Änderungen werden verloren
                                                     gehen verloren!
IMHO this reads alot better this way. Don't try a word by word
translation, that's impossible!
> gehen!
> Bitte drücken Sie ENTER um fortzufahren...
>
> > -----
> > Template: roxen/ssl_configuration_changed
> > Type: note
> >  to https://whatever, and is using strong encryption...
> >

> Die Konfigurations URL ist von http://ihre-url zu https://ihre-url
> geändert worden und nutzt jetzt starke Verschlüsselung...
> > -----
> > Template: roxen/ssl_no_change
> > Type: note
> >  always do that manually from the configuration pages (under Global Variables
>
> Ich habe keine Veränderungen in der Konfigurations URL durchgeführt, Sie
> können das immer manual auf den Konfigurationsseiten (unter Globale
                   ^^^^^^
		   manuell
> Variablen) verändern.
>
> > -----
> > Template: roxen/ssl_configuration
> > Default: true
> >  Do you want to use strong encryption (SSL3) for the configuration interface?
> Möchten Sie starke Verschlüsselung (SSL3) für das Konfigurations-Interface
> benutzen ?

Thanks,

Matthias
--
+-------------created at Sun Apr 23 10:43:31 CEST 2000-----------------+
|    Matthias Berse                          Phone:+49-2323-42397      |

	"You've got to think about tomorrow!"
	"TOMORROW!  I haven't even prepared for *_________yesterday* yet!"