OT Re: RFC/ITP: Constitution of Finland

On Wed, Apr 19, 2000 at 10:19:42AM -0500, Steve Greenland wrote:
> You haven't been following this particular subthread: What I was
> replying to was a justification that Mein Kampf *should* be banned
> (censored) (by one or more governments, not by Debian) because it had
> bad thoughts.

If Mein Kampf and all those things that happened during WWII are censored, we
might get to the day when it will be forgotten, and a new Hitler will start a
masacre again.

If people get that book, read it and agree with the ideas in it, instead of
understanding what shouldn't happen ever again, then it's time to think about
us.

--
Jordi Mallach Pérez || jordi@pusa.informat.uv.es   || Rediscovering Freedom,
ka Oskuro in RL-MUD || jordi@sindominio.net        || Using Debian GNU/Linux

http://sindominio.net  GnuPG public information:      pub  1024D/917A225E
telnet pusa.uv.es 23   73ED 4244 FD43 5886 20AC  2644 2584 94BA 917A 225E