timetuning.8 : looking for translators

[ please CC me on all replies, I'm no longer subscribed to the lists]

Hello,

Some time ago, we have discussed about a lack of documentation concerning
the date setting.

I have written a man page for the Debian Administrator Section, called
"timetuning"(8). The actual draft (0.4),in _french_, explains first, the
basic *material* problems, the *Unix/Posix* principles, the *Linux* principles
(I'd liked to have FreeBSD and HURD equivalent sections), and then, how
*Debian* handles that.

I'd like that people, not french native speaker but knowing french, read
the draft, send me criticisms, and translate --- if the work seems good
enough --- this in others languages.

You can get the draft here :

ftp://ftp.polynum.com/pub/debian/man/timetuning.8.gz

TIA.

--
Thierry LARONDE <thierry.laronde@polynum.com>
10, rue du Bel Air, 74000 ANNECY / Tel.-Fax : 33.(0)4.50.67.46.61